We would like to invite you to join us live on the Webinar on May 31st, 2020. This lecture is part of our TFI 25th Anniversary and 12th International Thyroid Awareness Week series of lectures.
Dr Prof Gregory Randolph from Harvard Medical school, Boston will be our Guest speaker.
TOPIC: ‘Thyroid Surgery and Voice’ with Professor Gregory W. Randolph
Sunday 31 May
1pm London / 2pm Paris / 8am New York / 8 am Montreal / 8pm Beijing
Check your country time below to login to the 31st May webinar:
10PM Sydney, Australia
8PM Philippines/ Beijing
5:15PM Kathmandu, Nepal
5:30PM Delhi India
3PM Finland/Bulgaria/ Kenya
2PM Sweden/ Germany /France/Netherlands/Denmark/Italy/Zagreb/Ghana
8AM New York/Toronto
Join the webinar online: http://ow.ly/WVIQ30qHaMO
How to join the webinar:
Any attendees who have not yet attended the TFI webinars, must try to join in 10-15 minutes before the time of the lecture. This gives you time to make sure you go through all the steps. In any case it is advisable to keep 5-10 minutes of time prior to the webinar to join.
Please note the following and ensure you follow each prompt on your computer:
We are using WebEx, a service that allows you to join for free. Here’s how:
- Click the link: http://ow.ly/WVIQ30qHaMO
- Fill in your name and email
- Click ‘Join by browser’ to avoid having to download anything
- Select how you would like to hear the meeting – you have three choices:
- Use computer for audio (you will hear through your computer)
- Call me (enter your work or home phone number and WebEx will call you charge-free)
- Call in (click ‘global call-in numbers’ to find a local toll-free number – you will not be charged
If you are watching on your mobile phone, you need to install the WebEx Meet App to attend – you will be prompted to do so after clicking on the link.
Fill in your name and email address and click ‘Join by browser’Select your preferred audio method to listen to the webinar
If needed, please see this online support page for further guidance: Join a Webex Event
Please share it with your friends and colleages, so that they can also join in the live webinar.